How to take part in the Group Ride?
Register on BKOOL, download BKOOL Cycling and pair the app with your smart trainer by any brand or Smart Bike. Your first time on BKOOL? Remember that you have a 30-day free trial to enjoy all our content (routes, fitness classes, workouts, velodrome...) including this special Group Ride with the Road Cycling World Champion.
To participate in the Group Ride, just be sure to get on the simulator at 17:50h (CET) on Monday, December 5, 2022 and join the session that you’ll find highlighted with a little yellow star in the LIVE section of BKOOL. Take advantage of the warm-up period to join the route (from 17:50 to 18:00 h) and go off with the best cyclist of the year in 2022.
Have you ever dreamed of sharing a training session with a World Champion? Remco Evenepoel is waiting for you at BKOOL!
* Participation will be limited to the first 150 users who join the session. Once full, new sessions will be opened automatically on the same route so cyclists can compare their times with the World Champion.
- Central Europe (GMT+1): 18h00. (Warm Up from 17h50 to 18h00).
- United Kingdom (GMT): 17h00. (Warm Up from 16h50 to 17h00).
- Argentina and Chile (GMT-3): 15h00. (Warm Up from 14h50 to 15h00).
- Colombia (GMT-5): 12h00. (Warm Up from 11h50 to 12h00).
- USA East Coast (UTC-6): 12h00. (Warm Up from 11h50 to 12h00).
- USA West Coast (UTC-8): 10h00. (Warm Up from 09h50 to 10h00).
Ride with the World Champion!
- 20 FEB: Winner of the Tour of the Algarve.
- 24 APR: Winner of the Liège - Bastogne - Liège.
- 29 MAY: Winner of the Tour of Norway.
- 23 JUN: Gold at the Belgian Time Trial Championships.
- 30 JUN: Winner of the Clásica de San Sebastian.
- 11 SEPT: Wins his first Vuelta a España.
- 25 SEPT: Wins gold at the Road World Championships.
- 1 DEC: Winner of the Velo D'Or 2022.
2022, for @remcev and @quickstep has been truly crazy!!!! But there’s still one last important event to go...
- December 5 at 18:00 h (CET): the World Champion reappears on #BKOOL for the last race of the year. And this time, the one who will try to stay on his wheel will be you.