How to take part?
Sign up at BKOOL, download BKOOL Cycling and pair the app with a Smart Trainer from any brand or Smart Bike. First time with BKOOL? Remember you have 30 days free trial to access all of our content (route, fitness classes, workouts, velodromes...) including this special Group Ride with Sénéchal and Van Leberghe.
To take part in the Group Ride you have to enter the simulator at 17:50 (CET) on Tuesday 24th January 2023 and join the highlighted session with a yellow star in the LIVE section of BKOOL. Make the most of the warm-up period to join the route (from 17:50 till 18:00) and head off with these two stars.
* Participation will be limited to the first 200 users who enter the session. Once full, a new session will automatically be opened on the same route, in order to be able to compare times.
- Central Europe (GMT+1): 18:00. (Warm-up from 17:50 till 18:00).
- United Kingdom (GMT): 17:00. (Warm-up from 16:50 till 17:00).
- Argentina and Chile (GMT-3): 15:00. (Warm-up from 14:50 till 15:00).
- Colombia (GMT-5): 12:00. (Warm-up from 11:50 till 12:00).
- East Coast USA (UTC-6): 12:00. (Warm-up from 11:50 till 12:00).
- West Coast USA (UTC-8): 10:00. (Warm-up from 09:50 till 10:00)
Join the The Wolfpack
Enjoy the chance to ride along two international cycling stars.
Florian Sénéchal and Bert Van Leberghe will be your training partners. Become a member of The Wolfpack and ride alongside two members of Soudal Quick-Step, one of the strongest teams in the world.
Also, you will have the chance to talk with them to discuss any questions about the new season. We will travel to their camp in Mallorca, to join them during the session and do an Instagram LIVE from BKOOL’s official profile so you can interact with them while you ride.
The chosen stage is the second stage of the Giro d'Italia Virtual ENEL - Part 3. We travel to the stunning city of Naples, in the south of Italy. Join the The Wolfpack and hundreds of Bkoolers from all over the world!